Friday, May 6, 2011

reasonable or not? real or not?

hello readers.thanks for keep reading my blog even i know that it is not that interesting (like other blog,haha)
by the way,just now i watched 'Kal Ho Na Ho' (a Hindi film) which made me sad and being in a 'jiwang' mode..after finished that movie, i got these in my head 'wah,how did Shah Rukh Khan ending up with easily ask and made sure that Pretty Zinta to love Saif Ali Khan?' 'can Pretty Zinta love Saif and at the same time she still loves the memory of Shah Rukh?' and suddenly my heart speaks to me..
nina's heart : nina,that is how when you loves someone badly
me : oh really? how come did you know that? you are not in love not even once??
nina's heart : ceh, i watch many movie already maa..
me : pfft,nina, life is not the same as in the movie..all of that are only fiction,never happens in life times
nina's heart : and how come u are so confident with that?
me : come on..u know that..all are saying that..when ever miracle happens to them,they will say "wah,i'm feeling that i'm in a fairy tale!!" see?? it shows that it does not supposed to happen in a real world
nina's heart : but it do happened right? if it is not, what situation that made he said that?
me : eeerrr???
(hahaha,,berehat sebentar bersama kit kat..drama free eh kwn2,,)

yeah,fairy tales do happens in real lives,,it is just that we are not aware or tend to be pretending not to aware of it..errm..for an example, u screwed your final paper and suddenly u got an unexpected grade! and yeah,,that was a miracle!haha..always happened to me though..

so,my main point here is WE SHOULD NEVER STOP DREAMING OR HOPING FOR SOMETHING BETTER..like me dreaming for DONGHAE to be my husband 1 day,,(ok guys,that was nina the fan girl..shuuh!go away nina)..dreaming for a caring and sweet husband in the future..by dreaming, we will take the dream seriously and that will make u work the dream out!haha..dream to have a FERRARI car? study more and get a good job,collect money and boom! a FERRARI for u! right? 
  • just set up the goal that u want, 
  • draft your plan and 
  • work it out!!
  • as simple as that!!
  • and don't forget to ask the help from our beloved god..
can't u see the point here? we should keep have a faith in miracle even though we should think "may GOD decide",,believe in what are we really wanted..and as long as we did not deflated from the truth and norms and also syariat,,yes it is good for you..so keep dreaming! and until then from me,,until then,bye-eom!!
(on the way to dreaming donghae.. :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment